What should I do if the number of the electronic scale […]
What should I do if the number of the electronic scale keeps jumping?
1. If the power supply voltage used by the electronic scale is unstable, the number will keep jumping. You can configure a stabilized power supply to solve the problem of the number of electronic scale jumping all the time.
2. If the mainline of the electronic scale is damaged, the number will keep jumping. You can use the resistance of a multimeter to measure the mainline of the scale. If you find a damaged mainline, you can replace it in time, so that you can solve the problem that the number keeps jumping. problem.
3. If the internal circuit board of the electronic scale meter fails, it will cause the number to keep jumping when weighing. You can replace the meter with a new one so that the problem can be solved.
4. If the weighing sensor of the electronic scale fails, there will be a problem that the number keeps jumping, and a new weighing sensor can be replaced so that the electronic scale can return to normal.
5. If the junction box of the electronic scale is not well sealed, the excessive humidity in the box will cause the failure of the number to keep jumping. You can dry it by drying or drying with a hairdryer, so that the failure of the electronic scale to keep jumping will be restored.
For details, please contact: digital electronic scales.