Compared with traditional mechanical scales, electronic […]
Compared with traditional mechanical scales, electronic scales have the following advantages:
1. The response speed of the sensor is fast, which can increase the weighing speed.
2. The structure is simple, the volume is small, the weight is light, and the restriction of the installation location is small. Some large-tonnage electronic scales can even be made mobile.
3. The weighing signal can be transmitted over a long distance, and the computer can be used for data processing, and the weighing result can be automatically displayed and recorded, and various control signals can be given to realize the automation of the production process.
4. The load cell can be made into a sealed type, which has excellent moisture and corrosion resistance, and can work in harsh environments where mechanical scales cannot work.
5. It has no tool pad and knife edge as a fulcrum, good stability, a small mechanical grinding, reduces maintenance work, convenient use, and long life.
6. There is sufficient accuracy.
Because of the above advantages, electronic scales have become the mainstream of weighing instrument development. In many advanced industrial countries, such as the United States, Japan, Germany, etc., electronic scales have been widely used in industry, commerce and other fields, and are replacing mechanical scales. In the past ten years, the use of single scales and electronic weighing equipment in automation systems have also increased rapidly in China, and various electronic scales will be widely used in various fields.
If you want to know more, please contact us: electronic scale factory.