We are an electronic scale factory, and the electr […]
We are an electronic scale factory, and the electronic scale does not return to zero when it is turned on. Pay attention to the following issues:
1. Whether the voltage in the battery of the electronic scale is normal (if 5.7V or the battery symbol is displayed, it may be generated.
2. Whether the A/D board part of the electronic scale is poorly welded and has poor open circuit contact.
3. Whether the A/D board part leading to the CPU printing line is oxidized and disconnected.
4. Whether there is sundries or protection point screws and other things touching the sensor or aluminum tray.
5. Whether the electronic scale sensor is normal or unstable.
6.104 Whether the multilayer capacitor is short-circuited or leaking.
7. Whether the main board of the electronic scale is damp, especially the A/D part.
8. Whether the output of the electronic scale IOP177 is stable.
E1, E2, OL
1. Whether the output voltage of the electronic scale sensor is normal (each output pin should be about 2.5V to the ground.
2. Whether the sensor is damaged due to overload and pressure.
3. Whether the zero point value of the electronic scale is too high or too low. (E2 indicates that the zero point value is greater than 38000, E1 indicates that the zero point value is less than 12000, E5 indicates the zero point value 4. Whether the sensor output signal filter capacitor is good (104 multilayer capacitor.
5. Whether there is a short circuit or open circuit in the printed circuit of the electronic scale.
6. Whether there is cold welding on the original parts of the A/D board.
Electronic scale key failure
1. Whether the keys of the electronic scale are in good condition, and whether there is a short circuit or open circuit caused by water ingress.
2. Whether the button plug is in good contact with the socket, and whether there is any looseness.
3. Whether the button socket is well welded.
4. Whether there is a short circuit or open circuit between the socket of the electronic scale and the connection line of the CPU.
The display of the electronic scale shows hyphenation and ambiguity
1. Whether the CPU pin has short circuit, open circuit or oxidation.
2. Whether the conductive rubber, liquid crystal film and main board of the electronic scale are in good contact.
3. Whether the metal frame of the electronic scale to install the liquid crystal chip is clamped.
4. Whether the liquid crystal film is broken.
5. The main board is broken after the electronic scale. Fuzzy check whether the 13-core and 26-core rainbow wires are in bad contact, broken or oxidized.
Our company has many other series of products, such as bathroom electronic scale. Welcome to visit our company!