Xiangshan Zhengtai is a professional electronic scale f […]
Xiangshan Zhengtai is a professional electronic scale factory, today we will talk about how to maintain electronic scales?
Preparatory work before using the electronic scale:
1. Please place the electronic scale on a stable and flat desk or floor, and do not place it on a desk or stand that is shocked and unstable.
2. Avoid placing it in places with excessive temperature changes or violent air activity, such as direct sunlight or cold air outlets.
3. Use an independent power socket to avoid interference from other electrical appliances.
4. Adjust the adjusting feet of the electronic scale to make the scale stable and the bubble in the level meter is in the center of the circle.
5. When the power is turned on, please do not place items on the weighing pan, warm up the machine for more than 15 minutes before use (high precision scales must be longer)
Precautions for using electronic scales:
1. It is strictly forbidden to rain or wash with water. If it is accidentally wetted, wipe it with a dry cloth. When the machine is not functioning properly, it should be repaired as soon as possible.
2. It is strictly forbidden to hit, hit and press hard.
3. Do not place in high temperature and humid environment (except special waterproof anti-corrosion scale)
4. Do not allow armor or small creatures to invade the machine to avoid damage.
5. If the electronic scale is not used for a long time, the machine must be wiped clean, put in a desiccant and wrapped in a plastic bag, and dry batteries should be taken out. When using rechargeable batteries, they should be charged every three months to ensure service life.
For more product details, please contact us: home weighing scales.