Electronic scales are deeply loved by users for their s […]
Electronic scales are deeply loved by users for their small, convenient, and easy-to-use features, such as bathroom electronic scale. With the popularization of electronic scales, a large number of users have found some problems during their use. The most typical one is that the scales are not accurately weighed. The electronic weighing instrument uses the sensor measurement principle. It uses the external pressure through the elastic beam of the sensor to deform the strain gauge attached to it to change the resistance value. Under the action of the excitation voltage, the output is proportional to the measured object. Electric signal, to AD circuit. If the electronic scale is not allowed, you can calibrate it in the following way, or send it back to the manufacturer. Combine your own practice below to provide you with a method for calibrating electronic scales.
How to adjust the commercial electronic scale
1. In the number setting area on the right side of the electronic scale, press and hold the decimal point key for a few seconds, and release it when "CEntr" appears.
2. Then press the "8" key, 75000 appears in the single weight column. You can ignore this step and press the "cumulative" button to enter the next step.
3. Weight column display: d1, unit weight column display: 2, which means that the accuracy of this scale is 0.2g. Then press the "Accumulation" button to enter the next step.
4. The weight value will appear at this time, this step is more important. Enter the weight of as many weights as you have in your hand, remember to reserve the number of decimal places. For example, if you have a weight of 5000g, you have to enter 50000, because there is a 0 left for the decimal point. If you only enter 5000, only 5000 will be displayed after the calibration is completed, without a decimal point. After inputting, then press the "accumulate" button to enter the next step.
5. At this time, the weight column of the electronic scale will appear: LCP, and the unit weight column will appear: OFF.
6. Then press the "Accumulation" button to enter the next step. The code appears, can be ignored, and then press "accumulate"
7. The weight column appears: CAL, the single weight column appears: 0, and the weight value appears in the total column. Get the weights ready, and then press the "accumulate" button to enter the next step.
8. Put the weights on, and the electronic scale will automatically calibrate after a few seconds. When the weight of the weight appears in the weight column, it means that the calibration is completed.
We are a digital scale supplier, welcome to visit our company!